Saturday, July 26, 2008

pictures!

Hey Guys,

Real quick, God is doing incredible things here. Keep our last week in your prayers. I will be sure to update soon. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I miss you and love you.
I can't even tell you how incredible God is. I loooove Him so much!

Love,
Lindsay

P.S. check out the team blog:


This is the awesome zoo crew. What a fun and COLD day :)
What an incredible view. God is so majestic.
Beautiful lighthouse.
This is just after my most embarrassing moment...I'll tell you about that soon...
This is Kim and Katie and we had an incredible time on our mid-project retreat together.
We have to clib like 900 stairs to our campus. We feel like dying half way up, hence the sad faces.
People play guitar all the time on the sidewalks. They are incredible. This guy is exactly like Bob Dylan.
LOOK! a seal in it's natural habitat! We didn't even know it was there at first.
HEAD LOCKS at the jazz band one night :)

The whole group on our travel weekend! I sure am going to miss them...

This is Tara and my funny close-up picture :) I love this girl!
This is what I get to run by each day. The harbor at sunset is breathtaking. God is such an incredible creator.
We got the chance to go to the zoo this weekend...I got to feed a GIRAFFE! what an amazing experience :) Their zoo is pretty exciting! While it was raining, and we were some of the only ones there, it was still a total blast!

5 comments:

abeadle said...

pictures & stories to go with them are amazing! it looks soooo beautiful!!!! that view that you get to see running everyday is AMAZING!!! i can't wait to see ALL your pictures as soon as you get back!!! love ya, lin! praying for an amazing last week for you & the whole trip!!!

Mom1234 said...

Hi Linz,

Just got back from the cottage. The weather was beautiful. I love your pictures. Did you go on that trip to the South Island? I will pray for all of you.

Love,
Mom

tif =] said...

lindsay. i love you. the pics are amazing.. and so are you!!

ps. this is the 3rd or 4th time i had to make a new password :)

see you sooooon!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Linds, I just got a chance to sit down and read through all your recent posts. God is so good, isn't he? I can just see him transforming your heart even through these few short blogs. The other day I REALLY missed you so I picked up a large iced coffee in your name :) I am praying for you. I cannot wait to see you in this next week and to chill and to pray together!! Check out Isaiah 40, he's got this :) I love you!!! "Check out my tat...it's for my apple..." :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'm such a dork. My username is suppose to be Katie with a heart. Not Katie then FREAKOUT!! Aha, maybe the craziness fits me better :)